Friday, August 6, 2010

Strawberry 100% Final Update

And now, what I hope is the final post on this blog about the Strawberry 100% franchise. MDC has released all the remaining TV episodes and OVAs since my last post, and I hope they're a sufficient upgrade over the previous versions. Not that I've seen them, because if I ever revisit this show just to watch, it won't be for a long long time. Doing the OVAs was an interesting experience, as it gave me some practice in transcribing subs that I'll put to good use for future shows. And doing 6 different karaokes for 5 episode has helped me speed up and streamline that process as well. Find+Replace is a new good friend of mine, I can say that much.

So, while you enjoy the complete lack of conclusion in either the TV or OVA series, I'll be moving on to work on other shows, most of which should be better than Strawberry 100%. But at least there's always the manga.

(Note: links removed due to reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment