1) Must have non-upscaled, half-decently-encoded DVD-raws available. (Slight upscales might work, but anything beyond 576p is a definite no.)
2) Must have hardsubbed or softsubbed English translations available for all or nearly all episodes. (Requests for from-scratch translations may be considered, but don't get your hopes up.)
3) No R1DVD/BD release available. (Some R1 edit/remux jobs may be considered on a case-by-case basis, but don't get your hopes up.)
4) No softsubbed DVD release available, unless available releases suffer from major mistakes or omissions.
5) Time range is generally 1999-2008; newer shows generally have softsubs and BD-rips available from other groups.
6) Quality of the show itself does not concern me as much. As long as it's not completely boring and has at least some trashy/guilty-pleasure entertainment value, I'll consider it. For what I've seen and liked, see here.
I generally prefer drama/romance/comedy/ecchi anime over action/shounen/mecha/sports, and I don't particularly like ultraviolent GrimDark anime. Reverse-harem/bishounen-heavy/boys-love series have a low chance of acceptance; I'm willing to watch them, but I hesitate to spend excess amounts of time working on them. Shows I have seen will have a higher probability of being accepted than shows I have not seen.
Responses to requests:
Note: Arranged mostly-alphabetically
Blue: Shows that now have a completed or ongoing quality softsubbed re-release, whether by me or somebody else.
Green: Shows I intend to release.
Yellow: Shows I might release, depending on various factors such as raw availability and quality of the series, if I haven't seen it.
Red: Shows I do not intend to release, either because I don't like them, raws are unavailable, they don't interest me enough to work on, or they otherwise go against the guidelines.
Amatsuki: Released by Orphan.
* Angel Tales 2: Already released by Jumonji-Giri.
* Groove Adventure Rave / Rave Master: Fixed up DVD release available here.
*Happiness: Now completely released by ray=out. Also licensed in R1 by Sentai.
* Itazura na Kiss: Currently being released by Jumonji-Giri.
* Kagihime: Released by Jumonji-Giri, with some edits and extra TL by me.
* Lime-Iro Ryuukitan X Cross:
Release completed with KiteSeekers.
* Lovedol ~Lovely Idol~: Released. Re-release may be on the way.
* Mamoru-kun to Megami...: I did eventually obtain raws for this, but GrimRipper released with a new encode from the DVDs.
* Memories Off: All 4 OVAs released.
* Pretty Cure 2004: Released in dual-audio by YA.
* Saint October: Being released.
* Shinigami's Ballad: Released, and some newer versions are available from CornBreadMan and others.
* Tokyo Mew Mew: Released by Jumonji-Giri, with some of my suggested terminology changes. If you hate pomegrantes, direct your hatred to me.
* Wind ~A Breath of Heart~:TV series completely released, OVAs forthcoming.
* Yami to Boushi...: Released by Jumonji-Giri.
* Yume Tsukai: Released by Orphan.
* Zettai Shounen: Being released by Jumonji-Giri.
* Zombie-Loan: Released by GrimRipper
* Akane Maniax Raws available and scripts now transcribed, so why not?
* G-On Riders: This is a planned future project, and I have all the scripts transcribed. Not a huge priority as softsubbed DVD-rips do exist on some level via DmonHiro's HKDVD-rip.
* Ginban Kaleidoscope: Since the translator of the Arienai-Conclave fansub said it needs re-translation, I suppose I should take a crack at it. The appearance of better raws and the availability of some scripts without transcription don't hurt, either. (Being released by Retrofit tho...)
* Hitohira: I actually have all the scripts for this, which was no small task since Starlight's releases were hardsubbed .mkvs, not softsubbed. Editing/TLC may be done in conjunction with another group.
* Love Love?: Although this got an R1 DVD release, nobody's bothered ripping it. And since I've gotten the Hell-Fansubs subs transcribed, I may as well. Same status applies to its m.o.e. sister series, Cosprayers and Smash Hit!, minus the "licensed in R1" part.
* Minami-ke Okawari: Since most people are either too busy or prefer to pretend this show doesn't exist. I found some 480p DVD raws, and they're pretty good aside from interlacing in the ED credits. Subs will be Ayako-Sae with some input from Ayu + my own changes.
* Penguin Musume Heart: Hopefully, I'll eventually do editing/TLC on this with another re-release group.
Sakura Wars New York NY: Seto_Otaku and I have wanted to do this for awhile -- I just need to stop being lazy and translate a few songs. RNA Scripts for eps 1 and 2 are transcribed.
* Triangle Heart ~Sweet Songs Forever~: Raws obtained, will definitely consider releasing, as it's an opportunity to work with Triad subs and an entry of the Nanoha franchise. And since I've gotten the scripts transcribed, there's not much point saying "maybe" any more...
* Twin Spica: Have actually wanted to release this for awhile, since the DVDs provide a 4:3 -> 16:9 upgrade. I actually have non-.wmv raws now, too!
* Ultimate Girls: Try out these files. They're DVD-rips, and somebody put A-W's subs on them as .srt awhile ago, but never made a formal release out of them. I'll go in and do things like add karaoke/signs, translate untranslated material, and fix/style the subs.
* Android Ana Maico 2010: Not sure about this show, though at least raws (and Froth-Bite's subs!) are available.
* Angel Tales 1: Has been out on R1 DVD for years, see here. May reconsider if encodes/raws that significantly surpass Exiled-Destiny's release become available.
* Ayakashi: Obtained the raws, will consider releasing based on the quality of the series.
* Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas: DVD Raws
* Kage Kara Mamoru: Working on sending scripts for this to another group.
* Kakyuusei 2 (2004): A possibility, since I managed to come across Lunar's subs for it a few years ago. However, the raws aren't that much of an improvement over the TV-rips (rainbows galore), so I'm hoping some new encodes come along.
* Kamichama Karin: This show has subbed DVD-rips from EEX, does it need subtitle improvements? (EDIT: Uh, yes.)
* Koi Koi 7: 480p DVD raws finally available.
* Happy Seven: Haven't seen it, raws are available but .wmv... probably not. But I did grab the TV-rips after the request, and I'll give them a watch to judge the show. Project made more favorable by the fact that English .srt scripts are available and the wmv raws don't require audio conversion. Or instead, I may do some subtitle editing on it for another group.
* Master of Epic: May reconsider if I work with a certain other group on it.
* Mahoujin Guruguru Doki Densetsu: On some level, subs do exist for the second half of the series. Fairly unlikely that I'll do it.
* Mushi-Uta: Obtained the raws, but as I haven't seen the show, I won't say no or yes at this point.
* Idolmaaster Xenoglossia: Released on R1 DVD. (Though since nobody's ripped them, this may be worth reconsidering...)
* Izumo Takeki Tsurugi no Senki: Appearance of DVD raws has shifted this to maybe, since scripts for eps 1-10 were available, and I transcribed 11-12.
*Pretty Cure Max Heart: Dependent on new raws/encodes becoming available, as the ones out there are the same or worse quality than the Arienai&friends releases.
* Tsuyokiss: done by TSuNDeRe. Although lack of OP/ED translations would be grounds for me to do a re-re-release.
* Umineko no Naku Koro ni Uraneko specials: May consider if raws at 720p or below become available.
* Underbar Summer: May release, now that DVD raws have been found.
* * Alice Academy: released by GrimRipper.
Agatha Christie`s Great Detectives Poirot and Marple: Not a show that's ever caught my attention.
* Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto: Picked up for R1 release by Sentai; buy those DVDs or wait for some other group to rip them.
* Descendants of Darkness: Re-licensed in R1 by Discotek.
* Gin`iro no Olynssis: DVD Raws not easily available, seems like a mediocre show anyway.
* Good Witch of the West: I'd never heard of the show before, and raws are not readily available.
* Himawari!: Has an R1 DVD release. R2 raws don't seem terribly available anyway.
* Himitsu: The Revelation: Raws not available, haven't seen it, so can't put it on a "would do if raws were available" status.
* Kakyuusei (1999): Being worked on by C1.
* Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne: Haven't seen it, and it's a planned project by Retrofit. Denied for the time being. (Also being released by Stardust.)
* Kurozuka: Several Blu-Ray releases available.
La Corda D`Oro ~primo passo~: Haven't seen it, raws .wmv and probably not available, and while I've got nothing against watching bishounen anime, I'm not so sure I want to pore over it for hours and hours during transcribing/retiming/editing/QC.
* Let's Nupu Nupu: Does not appear to have a DVD release in Japan at all.
* Love GetChu: Being released by Oyatsu. And there's not much point in doing DVD-rips for a show that was never completely released on DVD, even if I could find raws for the 1st half.
* Loveless: Has an R1 DVD release (with a recently-added English dub), and the only R2 raws are either downscaled 396p .wmv or 720p upscales.
* Magical Doremi: Haven't seen any of it. I'm not fundamentally opposed to doing this series, but it's quite a bit to take on. None of the seasons are available softsubbed, btw.
* Meine Liebe: Bishounen show, raws not available.
* Mokke: Being released by a resurrected Jumonji-Giri.
* Moekan: Raws not available. Would consider it if they were, though.
* Mosquiton: No raws available.
* Night Head Genesis: Has an R1 DVD release, raws aren't available, series never interested me.
* Pani Poni Dash: R1 DVDs and rips thereof are available; typesetting may be beyond my capabilities.
* Power Puff Girls Z: Uh... no. Raws not available, and I think working with TV-Nihon's subs would break my brain.
* Ryouko's Case Files: Planned by another group.
* Sailor Moon: Plenty of softsubbed releases exist for all seasons. Now with R2/remastered versions for just about every season. (Though Sailor Moon SuperS could use an R2J DVD + dual-audio version...)
* Shaman King: Raws seem to be available, but it's a long show and I haven't seen it. I'm not a huge shounen fan, so it doesn't seem appealing to work on. However, someone I know is interested in releasing it, if he can find the DVD .isos.
* Shining Tears X Wind: Licensed in R1 by Discotek.
* Suteki Tantei Labyrinth: DVD raws available, but scheduled for an R1 DVD release from Nozomi.
* Tales of Eternia: Planned or in progress from Retrofit.
Tenjou Tenge: The Past Chapter: Everyone says it's a pointless recap that doesn't add anything new, so no.
* Tsukuyomi MoonPhase: Has been released in R1, softsubbed DVD versions available from Exiled-Destiny and other groups. From what I've seen of Mahou's subs, they're not worth the effort to recreate. The typesetting and karaoke are excellent, but the dialogue is under-translated and awkwardly written, and the timing is "fragmented." And the R1 subs are already pretty unlocalized, so I don't see what people's problem with them is. If I were to edit Mahou's subs, they'd probably wind up being pretty close to Funimation's anyway.
There is a DVD release by anime.fin and ChromaSubs that might use Mahou's subs, but it seems extremely rare.
* Whistle! Haven't seen it, and sports anime really aren't my thing.