Thursday, June 9, 2011

Soul Link 10.5 - Subbing flashbacks has left me in despair!



I knew that this episode would pose a unique challenge when I started this show. Being largely composed of flashbacks, I had to track down which lines were from which episodes, and copy+paste them in accordingly so that the lines in 10.5 would stay consistent with my edits from earlier episodes. Not to mention all the overlapping narration + flashback dialogue that proved tougher to time. But I got through it, so you all can enjoy one of the better, more informative recap episodes out there. I also did a little something with the styling to distinguish between narration and standard dialogue. More notes on the format of this release and the included extras can be found in the .txt file in the folder.

Batch (BakaBT) || Batch (Nyaa)

Also, I did a slight site redesign, because the old format was looking too narrow even on my ancient monitor. Also take note of the pages (such as "Requests"), many of which have been around for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment