Monday, December 27, 2010

Touka Gettan 18 - Into the Ocean, End it All



(Does anyone else out there think that Touka looked way too cute in that scene? Refer to comment on TT.)

Here we are for Touka Gettan's take on that beloved anime staple, the swimsuit episode. I think it says something about the show that an incident where three shapeshifting butterfly triplets torture their crazy-driving split-personality rival by insta-building a massively tall waterslide system that passes by and through various world landmarks is not the strangest thing that happens in this episode. No, the strangest thing is that I actually did some real typesetting for once. Next up is one of the most plot-important episodes of the entire series. Hopefully I can get it out before 2010 comes to a close.

Torrent [CRC=0EEAC8BF] ||

P.S. I should be getting a better Internet connection soon, so maybe I'll be able to provide DDLs more often and upload torrents at speeds faster than 30 kB/s.

1 comment: