Thursday, December 16, 2010

To Heart ~RmM~ 09 - Amping up the Angst



Screenshot has little to do with what actually happens in this episode. But I'd thought I'd give Shiho a little feature and show off her investment intelligence. That girl's going places, mark my words. But no, the real focus of episode 9 is (surprisingly) on the central relationship between Hiroyuki and Akari, where the latter calls out the former for preferring a robot girl over a human girl.

This release was mildly delayed by one stupid sign, the cell phone at 07:10. I had actually gone in and typeset it the same way Conclave-Faith had it, with the translation fading in and overlaying the Japanese text. But for some reason, the color of the overlay boxes, which looked fine in Aegisub, didn't render correctly after muxing. After 3 tries, I had to give up and go the lazy route. But I really didn't want to be lazy this time -- you can even look at the script and see the TS commented out.

Batch (Nyaa) || Batch (BakaBT)

No comments:

Post a Comment