Thursday, April 9, 2015

Memories Off #3.5 04 - Summer Loving, Happened so Fast



In which minor dramas, misunderstandings, and work conflicts are resolved, and lifelong commitments are apparently made. But it seems like Inori has some mental issues that these OVAs don't go into enough detail to cover.

And I had so much momentum with the first three episodes of this OVA, only to let this one sit retimed but unedited for almost two months. Blame various trips for conventions and other things, and also moving. But at least I'm still a basement dweller, so there still shouldn't be too many legitimate real-life obstacles to getting more releases out. Memories Off #5 to follow.

Ep 04 Torrent || 10-bit Batch (Nyaa) || 10-bit Batch (BakaBT?)

EDIT: post title changed; knowing me, I'm sure it was inevitable that I'd accidentally re-use a musical reference somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment