Sunday, April 26, 2015

Housekeeping Notice


Since most if not all of the single-episode torrents for my older releases are dead, I've been going through old release posts and changing all the links to reflect the available batch torrents, and also deleting links to dead direct downloads. The single-episode torrents on Nyaa are being hidden and will later be deleted. Pretty much everything older than Saint October and Mizuiro Jidai has been updated this way, aside from Touka Gettan as I still need to get some of those torrents brought under my actual control.

Either way, please use the batch torrents wherever possible, as I'm just one guy and can't keep dozens of single-episode torrents seeded forever. The batches on BakaBT will be a better bet, since they're more likely to remain seeded for a longer period of time. So if you're able to use BBT, I recommend those batches over the public ones on Nyaa.

1 comment: