Thursday, August 2, 2012

Saint October 02 - Poison Ivy Attacks



Why yes, President Kurtz, I know what happens if I fail at life, but what if I fail at fansubbing as well? What then? Though actually, I didn't even need to load the audio to fix minor mistakes while QCing this episode, so I guess that's a good sign. Anyway, mystery boy Ewan continues to mysteriously defy all attempts at identification, and Reverse's supervillain-wannabe Kurtz has his subordinate send another subordinate on another kidnapping mission. And somehow, I get the feeling that the Reverse Company will be hearing some calls from DC Comics' legal department.

Torrent [CRC=9EE26C0C]

But despite a couple of trips, I haven't been completely inactive -- after the next episode of Lovely Idol, I may bring out a surprise short series in one or two batches.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ulozto.net/xj82ZjA/redone-saint-october-02-dvd-9ee26c0c-mkv

    ReplyDelete