Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rizelmine 04 - Marital Games on Motorcycles


Yeah, I remember one time when I took my students out of the classroom for an outdoor-class type activity. It was in the spring semester, and they wanted to enjoy a nice day after getting through a somewhat harsh winter. And I also remember that they repaid me for my kindness by hiding a bunch of dirt clods in my backpack. How old were these students, you ask? I think they were mostly freshmen. College freshmen, that is.

Anyway, you can now enjoy my release of Rizelmine 04, where Rizel becomes a master of disguise and seamlessly infiltrates Tomonori's school. Massive amounts of mayhem and explosions are to be expected, but we also get a first look at another significant male character... who takes a particular interest in the hairbell-ringing newcomer.

Batch (Nyaa) || Batch (BakaBT)

No comments:

Post a Comment