Friday, October 29, 2010

Touka Gettan 13 - Now with moar Higurashi


Just in time for Halloween, I present episode 13 of Touka Gettan. It was only a matter of time before we had a hot springs episode, except this story features the gang splitting up in true Scooby-Doo fashion and exploring an old abandoned mansion. And the secrets they uncover there are downright disturbing, if you ask me. Oh, and there is some of the usual bathing fanservice, though there still isn't any real nudity to be seen.

Aside from the usual types of changes to the subs, there's one critical line I fixed at about 18:17 that will make the diary/flashback sequence make a lot more sense. Releases may be a little scarce for the next week and a half. I'm staffing at Anime NebrasKon in Omaha, NE next weekend, and I've got several panels to prepare and various other duties to fulfill. If you're going to be there, stop by my "10 Years of Digital Fansubbing" panel and say hi.

Torrent [CRC=47D58A42] || DDL

2 comments: