Friday, August 10, 2012

So I heard you like batches...

If you've been watching the nyaa.eu front page recently, you'll see that I've been posting a few batches for older ReDone projects. These shows have previously only had batches on BakaBT, so I decided to answer the demand for public-tracker alternatives. Recently-posted batches include:

To Heart ~Remember my Memories~

Soul Link

Tonagura!

Lime-Colored War Tales TV & OVA

I will likely be removing the single-episode torrents for these as time goes by. Some older projects like Strawberry 100%, Touka Gettan, and Rizelmine already have batches on nyaa linked in the final posts under those labels. Various shorter OVAs also got public-tracker batches at the time of completion.

And just for record-keeping, the following ReDone releases are not yet on BakaBT:

Hand Maid Mai
Sky Girls OVA
Memories Off #1
Shin Koihime Musou OVA

No comments:

Post a Comment